ARE YOU THINKING OF EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESS?
We can work with your business to define your strategic objectives and explore how we can help to deliver these expansion goals through a multi-site roll out programme.
Working across a range of sectors including; offices, industrial, retail and leisure we have specialist, skilled staff to manage every type of roll out programme.
We can ensure a seamless and integrated service with our expert project managers acting as the single point of contact, utilising their successful experience in implementing an effective roll out programme to enhance your business.
A reduced fit out programme, increasing trading and profitability and maximising rent free periods have led to significant savings and happy clients. Our past experience with roll outs ensure that Bradley-Mason LLP offer reasoned, practical advice to ensure the process runs smoothly, whatever size or complexity.
Services we can offer in expansion roll out programmes include but not limited to:
- Due diligence and producing the initial pre-acquisition building survey report
- Measured surveys and CAD plans
- Negotiating with the Landlord in terms of defects, contract documents, warranties etc
- Arranging Landlord’s consent for fit out
- Identification and management of key project risks
- Obtaining local authority approvals such as planning permission and building regulations approval
- Design and specification of fit out documentation
- Arranging tenders – key focus on cost and quality
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Project management of fit outs through to handover
With our excellent communication skills, we interact with all levels of the supply chain from inception through to completion and handover offering you a consistent high level of service.
Bradley-Mason LLP are proud to successfully deliver multi site roll outs with exceptional results
Since developing Toolstation’s national roll out strategy in 2008, we have been their lead property consultant for all of their trade counters and distribution centres, advising and providing services for all stages of survey, due diligence, Landlord negotiations, design and management.
Bradley-Mason LLP were appointed as property consultants for Formula One Autocentres in their expansion and national roll-out plans. Our national team worked closely with Formula One Autocentres to fully understand their operational requirements and develop a client specific strategy. From initially providing due diligence services and producing the acquisition survey through to handing over the finished fitted out units, our clear management and excellent communication has achieved success in all of Formulas One Autocentre’s completions.