We are always on the look out for great surveyors at all levels. If you posses good all round skills within a commercial practise, willing to travel and would like to be part of a great team with excellent benefits please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wanted a role which offers a wide range of clients, sectors and the whole spectrum of building consultancy and PM work?
- Wanting excellent career progression and remuneration and the opportunity for flexible home working?
Bradley-Mason LLP only work with the best and offer outstanding customer service to our clients across the UK.
Benefits include RICS subs and CPD, car allowance, generous holiday allowance, private healthcare and private pension.
With a Head Office in Harrogate and Surveyors located regionally, we provide national coverage to a diverse range of clients which include a number of national blue chip retail organisations.
We provide a full range of Building Surveying and Project Management services with a strong track record in Dilapidations and Project Management.
We are wanting Chartered Surveyors with a strong commercial approach to join our team
No two days are the same but some duties include:
- Working on a diverse range of small and medium sized projects, managing quality, timescales and budgets
- Deliver projects in line with necessary statutory requirements, including Building, CDM and Planning regulations
- General building pathology activities including surveying of building defects and associated remedial works
- Undertaking a range of Building Surveys including Dilapidations, Aquisitions and planned maintenance
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work
- Prepare tender documentation, including working on NBS software
- Contract administration, including use of JCT package
IT competencies are essential.
Travel will be required to all areas of the country, so it is essential that you have access to your own transport.
If this is you apply, now to email@example.com