We are always on the look out for great surveyors at all levels. If you posses good all round skills within a commercial practise, willing to travel and would like to be part of a great team with excellent benefits please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Graduate Building Surveyor
- Are you a Building Surveying Graduate looking for that first step in your career?
- Looking to get chartered status and work alongside our friendly experience team?
- Wanted a role which offers a wide range of clients, sectors and the whole spectrum of building consultancy and PM work?
Bradley-Mason LLP only work with the best and offer outstanding customer service to our clients across the UK.
With our approved APC training structure along with an APC assessor in house, we can offer you the best training, guidance and experience to support you through your APC and get chartered status.
Benefits include RICS subs and training, car allowance, generous holiday allowance, private healthcare and private pension.
Excellent career progression and remuneration for the right candidate and the opportunity for flexible home working.
With a Head Office in Harrogate and Surveyors located regionally, we provide national coverage to a diverse range of clients which include a number of national blue chip retail organisations. We provide a full range of Building Surveying and Project Management services with a strong track record in Dilapidations and Project Management.
No two days are the same but some the duties include:
- Working on a diverse range of small and medium sized projects, managing quality, timescales and budgets
- Deliver projects in line with necessary statutory requirements, including Building, CDM and Planning regulations
- Assisting with general building pathology activities including surveying of building defects and associated remedial works
- Undertaking a range of general building surveying duties such as conducting surveys, writing reports and undertaking dilapidations assessments
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work
- Create and amend AutoCAD plans
- Prepare tender documentation, including working on NBS software
- Contract administration, including use of JCT package
IT competencies are essential.
Travel will be required to all areas of the country, so it is essential that you have access to your own transport.
If this is you apply, now to firstname.lastname@example.org