We are always on the look out for great surveyors at all levels. If you posses good all round skills within a commercial practise, willing to travel and would like to be part of a great team with excellent benefits please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chartered Building Surveyor
With a Head Office in Harrogate and Surveyors located regionally, providing national coverage, we have a diverse range of clients which include a number of national blue chip retail organisations and provide a full range of Building Surveying and Project Management services with a strong track record in Dilapidations and Project Management.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen
Experienced Qualified Building Surveyor is required to join the Roll Out team (No APC candidates please). The role would suit a Surveyor with an understanding of leasehold liability, due diligence and negotiating commercial deals with Landlords.
CAD experience is preferable.
The role involves surveying and project managing multiple sites from Due Diligence through to end of DLP.
The individual must be confident liaising with fellow professionals, contractors, clients, landlords and solicitors to agree works and leases agreed in both verbal and written communications.
The applicant must be efficient, well organised and happy to travel on a national basis with some overnight stays.
IT competencies are essential along with previous commercial experience.
Excellent career progression for the right candidate and the opportunity for flexible home working. Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you have possess these qualities and would like the opportunity to meet and discuss the role in further detail, then please email CV and covering note to email@example.com.
Graduate Building Surveyor
Bradley-Mason are a National Building Consultancy practice with our head office in Harrogate and 4 regional offices.
We have a diverse range of clients which include a number of national blue chip retail organisations and provide a full range of Building Surveying and Project Management services with a strong track record in Dilapidations and Project Management.
Our graduate training program is a structured path to your APC.
Typical day to day duties:
- Working on a diverse range of small and medium sized projects, managing quality, timescales and budgets
- Deliver projects in line with necessary statutory requirements, including Building, CDM and Planning regulations
- Assisting with general building pathology activities including surveying of building defects and associated remedial works
- Undertaking a range of general building surveying duties such as conducting surveys, writing reports and undertaking dilapidations assessments
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work
- Create and amend AutoCAD plans
- Prepare tender documentation, including working on NBS software
- Contract administration, including use of JCT package
The candidate will require excellent verbal and written communication, be efficient, well organised and happy to travel on a national basis with some overnight stays.
Excellent IT skills are a must.
Exceptional career progression with competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme.
Please send cover letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.